One-to-one dog training sessions can be a preferred choice for someone with a busy lifestyle that may find it hard to attend a weekly class or perhaps, would like to work on particular area of their dog’s training. ie. teaching your dog to walk nicely on lead, come back when called or crate train your puppy.
Dog owners contact me to gain help for a wide range of reasons but the 5 most common questions I get asked are:
- How to do I stop my puppy pulling on the lead?
- How do I get my puppy to stop biting me
- How do I get my dog to come when called?
- How do I stop my dog jumping up?
- How do I get my dog to come back to me when there are people and dogs around?
We work on these behaviours in our dog training classes however, one to one training can speed up the process as you are receiving individual advice and guidance.
These sessions can be carried out in the home or we can meet at a mutually convenient location.
Sessions can be booked on weekdays, weekends or evening to suit and your family.
If you would like to discuss booking either a block of 1:1 sessions or just a single session, please get in touch with me using the ‘contact‘ page.